How To Glow This Winter
It’s the holiday season and it is in full effect! Many are prepping for gathering with loved ones, traveling, maybe spending this time alone, working, etc. Whatever your circumstance we all have a choice to thrive and create what this time of year means to us and what that looks like. To take care of ourselves. It’s part of self love.
So here’s a makeup tutorial if you’re looking to feel good or have fun. I decided to skip the traditional holiday red lip winged eyeliner look this year, focusing more on that winter glow. Here’s my version of a “Winter Glow” using all organic/natural products.
Hope you enjoy!
Click here to watch the tutorial!
- Brows – Ecobrow in Sharon
- Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer
- Erins Faces Brightening Eyeshadow Primer
- Honest Beauty Spotlight + Strobe Kit
- W3ll People Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer in Medium
- *Hynt Beauty DUET Perfecting Concealer in Medium.
- Root Pretty Pearl Powder Mineral Foundation in W3.5
- *Beautycounter Winter Dream Palette
- *Au Naturale Cosmetics Organic Creme Blusher in Sweetheart
- *Wild Primrose Cosmetics Aurora Highlight (gifted).
- Honest Beauty Eyeshadow Trio in Sable Brown
- Root Pretty sample of eyeshadow in Armor Gray
- Root Pretty Eyeshadow in Stardust
- Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Eyeliner in Hoda
- Per-fekt Lash Perfection Gel in Flash
- Jane Iredale Lip Fixation in Compulsion (lipgloss)
*Asterisk means the product was gifted to me
Disclaimer on transparency: All products I talk about here on The Green Vanilla Bean are purchased with my own money, unless I explicitly mention that it was given to me either as a “PR sample” or gifted to me by friends/subscribers/et cetera. I will ALWAYS be fully transparent about any products given to me for review, that I did not seek out or purchase of my own accord. As I feel it is important to have consistency on my channel. My reviews will always be my honest opinion and not influenced by PR marketing.
Thanks for liking and subscribing!